Monday, February 19, 2007

Homecoming

So Pepperdine had its Homecoming over the weekend. I thought I should go. I'll never be able to go to one again. It might be fun. There was a PAC reunion and academic division reunions. Perhaps I'd see some professors. I'd love to give Andy Benton a hug.

I decided to take McKenna at the last minute.

Good thing, because she was the only person there I knew!

Seriously. I saw Ron Hall, the photographer, and I knew no one else. It was LAME. Not a single professor was there. No administration whatsoever. Just current Greek students who HAD to participate to get spirit points or something. And alumni?? Yeah right.

Of course, McKenna loved the all you can eat kettle corn and ice cream and lemonade, but who wouldn't? As soon as we get our computer back I'll add pictures...super cute. (Can't find them now after the crash...)

1 comment:

Sam said...

Can't wait to see more pictures!

Did you see that I tried out your friend quiz?! I made it to the #1 spot! hooray! Although, I really didn't do so hot, score-wise.

Come visit my blog, soon. I'll try and post more, too. I've been out of the habit of posting at blogger. But I also have a myspace blog that I am better at keeping up to date. See you soon!

-Heather