Saturday, May 5, 2007

Joy

Ok, feeling the need to balance out the previous post. :)

I'm super excited about several things right now.

1. My best friend from college, Sarah, and her husband Nick are in Ethiopia this very moment adopting a little boy!!! This is just about the greatest thing that could happen to ALL involved. Words cannot describe my joy.

2. 5 of our neighbors are being baptized TOMORROW! Mark & Maria, Andrew & Shelly, and Renee are all making a public commitment to Christ tomorrow afternoon. JOY!!!!!!! (Oh and there will definitely be tears....)

3. We were able to capture the "Chestnut Story" on dvd last Sunday. A local church hired a professional videographer to record what God has been doing on our street over the last year. The church wants to use the example of neighbors reaching neighbors through home groups. So much joy!

God is good....all the time.

1 comment:

Stoogelover said...

Katy: Life has been very busy and hectic lately. Thanks for your comment on my blog a couple of weeks ago. I just now clicked over to your blog and see I have missed reading a wonderful blog! I'm bookmarking your blog so I can come back ... often! We're doing some house looking in Temecula this weekend. The pix of your house look great!!! Congratulations. You are a bright spot (one of many) in my Long Beach memories.