Monday, June 18, 2007

Packed

I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of our moving truck. Way too real. :)

But it came, it got filled (oh did it get filled!) and it is in route to Denver.

We had a tremendous amount of help from friends, family and neighbors to load up the truck on Saturday. (Paul Tschetter...get ready for some work on the receiving end!!! If you have any friends...it would benefit you to convince them to join you!)

John's last Sunday at church was yesterday. Man, was that hard! I really hate this part.

John and I had a tender time around the Campbell's fire pit last night. Andrew assured us that they were all in a good place and not to worry about them at all. Mark told us they would continue to serve in God's Kingdom and continue the legacy we began on Chestnut St. Shelly wished we had had more time around the firepit together to deepen our relationships. (Hey Shelly--I'm counting on a HUGE firepit in heaven and I'd love to sit next to you forever!!!)

Our sweet neighbors went above and beyond the call of duty (once again) to help us during this stressful and crazy time. (Mark the ultimate packer, Maria the "forelady" and Shelly the don't-worry-we'll-take-care-of-it ringleader.)

We are so blessed (meaning "how truly happy") because of all of you. We cannot imagine our lives without the impact of our family, friends, church and neighbors. We have learned invaluable lessons from you. Thank you.

So that's where we're at.

WILD.

2 comments:

Abi T. said...

Oh, KTB. I love you. I'm praying and praying and praying...

::Traci:: said...

Katy - I just came across your blog from a comment you left on Noah's (weird connection, huh?). Anyway, thought I'd say hello & WOW! It appears ya'll are facing an exciting road ahead of you! I LOVE Co., esp. Estes Park! BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on the awesome home! Glad to have been able to "catch up" with you, so to speak. ;-)