Thursday, June 28, 2007

We're Here!

After a week and a half at my mom's house, MANY TEARFUL goodbyes, a trip to the beach, a birthday party, working our church's booth at our neighborhood street fair, an outing to the Mattel toy store, and a 2 hour plane ride.....we arrived at Denver International Airport to be greeted by my sweet husband!

We arrived on Tuesday and its been a whirlwind every since.

John did some pretty INCREDIBLE work on the house while he was here. Driving up to OUR home was wild. Getting used to everything has been great. The boxes and unpacking seem unending. My mom says if I get them all unpacked by Thanksgiving I should be ecstatic. :)

The kids are adjusting rather well. They have had a rough month. From having everything they own boxed up, to sleeping here, there and everywhere to flying on an airplane to just being in a new place, they have done remarkably well. All 3 of them have slept through the night both nights we've been here and have taken great naps during the day. Thank you Lord! (And thank you to my friends who have been praying for their sleep.)

We love it here. It is beautiful, quiet, calm and spacious. (Well...that's how it looks at least when the kids are asleep!)

We're happy. I'm happy. My mom is here with us until Saturday which is amazing. When we ever unpack the camera do-dad I will download pictures from the last 2 weeks and post some.

Just wanted to let everyone know we got here safely and are doing very well.

Love to you all.

2 comments:

Mair-Wear said...

i miss you tons already... glad to hear things are going well... love you...

Sarah said...

Oh my God...you live in Colorado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for all of you!

Love,
Sarah