Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Look for '08

Let's be honest. I LOVE pink! So why not have my blog truly reflect my love for this wonderful color.

When I was little I loved pink anything. Clothes, ribbons, panties, shoes, socks, dolls that had pink dresses, sheets, bedspreads, notepads, stickers,pencils...anything.

Somewhere along the way, I realized pink wasn't so cool anymore. So I made the switch to yellow..which I also really love. I didn't want to appear too girly.

But, thankfully, pink has really made a comeback! Its everywhere now. You can buy just about anything in pink...KitchenAid mixers, trash cans, ipods, cell phones...anything. I love it.

I try to keep my pink possessions to a minimum so as not to frighten off my dear husband. But, honestly, if I lived alone, my house would probably be decorated in a plentiful amount of pink accessories.

So, here's to PINK!

No comments: