Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Mommy Bliss

Now, these pictures don't do them justice, but I just had to document what was going on.






Ok, at this very moment, all 3 of my children are asleep....in the SAME room!!! This is a first. Of course, I had to "help" Josiah fall asleep in the living room so as not to wake up the girls when I laid him down in their room, but still..its a start.

Maybe one day in the near future I can actually have my living room back and use it when my kids aren't in it. Wouldn't that be nice?!

I'm weaning Josiah this month so that John and I can do our next trip without him. He can be quite a handful and our next trip is so quick it would be too much to try and take care of him, too. He's doing great. Turns out he loves to eat so he seems fine with the transition.

Well, I'm going to get back to my "quiet" time and tackle the mound of laundry that needs to be folded. Ahhh....

No comments: