Sunday, October 21, 2007

Snow!!!

We woke up to snow flurries today!!! He, he. We all just sat by the window and stared at them.

I asked Brooklyn what she saw and she said, "snow!" When I asked her what color it was, she said, "white, like my milk." :)

When we came out of church at about 11:20, it was definitely snowing and the parking lot was covered in about 1 inch of snow. We were in awe the whole way home. (All 3 minutes of our drive.)

As soon as we got home we got our gloves on and headed out front to play in our first day of snow. We had a blast. By the time we came in, everyone had snotty noses and wet patches on our pants from snowball residue.










We had so much fun! Its hard to believe it was 83 here yesterday and today we are playing in SNOW. Crazy, but oh so fun.


Oh...and a shout out to Mary Bouma for making my very cool head wrap. I can't believe how warm it keeps my ears!!

No comments: