Monday, August 27, 2007

Hysterical

Ok, for those of you needing a good laugh...you've got to check this out.

It is a description for an item for sale on ebay. Its a bit long, but well worth the read. You may want to keep your legs crossed as it may lead to you wetting your pants from laughing so hard.

Of course, the links aren't working right now, so you'll have to copy and paste this url into your address bar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675


And if you've got nothing better to do, and lots of spare time (ha!), I also recommend reading this woman's blog. Hysterical! I've now signed up to get emails when she posts a new blog.

mom2my6pack.blogspot.com

Enjoy a good laugh!

1 comment:

Mair-Wear said...

I totally read her blog, too! I found out about it a week ago! Hilarious!