Wednesday, April 2, 2008

DAVE RAMSEY!

Have you heard of Dave Ramsey??

Basically, he is a Christian financial guru.

Our church did a series on finances a couple months ago based on a lot of his principles and John and I are all fired up!

Seriously.

I am going to be posting a lot about this topic since it is in the forefront of our minds and hearts right now.

His books Total Money Makeover and Financial Peace are incredible!!! Over the course of the last 2 months, John and I have FULLY submitted our finances to God and are making radical changes in the way we view our money and our responsibilities toward it.

It is awesome. I am planning on being pretty brutally honest about my heart on this issue so be ready! And, the fun part is getting to see how God is blessing our commitment to honoring Him fully with our finances. Get ready for some fun stories!!!

1 comment:

Mair-Wear said...

J and I TOTALLY did this. WE LOVE Dave Ramsey! YAY! Can't wait to hear all the BLESSINGS that come from this! I <3 U!!!