Friday, April 18, 2008

Free Date Night

So, another fun story for you. At MOPS we do a raffle every week. A ticket gets put in if you are on time and you can purchase one for $1. I always put in $! just to support the group. Well a month or so ago, I was the 2nd name picked!!! And I won 2 tickets to go see the Colorado Mammoth play. In case you don't know (ha!), the Mammoth are our local lacrosse team.

So John and I are going tonight courtesy of God. John looked our seats up online and they are REALLY good. So even though I know nothing of lacrosse, John and I will have a little outing free of charge. Thanks, God!

Oh, and since I've been watching the kids of my friends lately, I have about 16 hours of stored up FREE childcare. I'm learning how to live on a budget and watch and wait for God to provide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katy, I just absolutely love your candor! I thoroughly enjoyed the spatula story and now the free tickets and stored up baby sitting hours!!! God cares about the details and I'm Soooooo happy you are living by faith!!!! Without faith it is impossible to please Him. So glad you're pleasing to Him!!!! Mary Britton