Monday, April 21, 2008

Ode to Delta

Well, we are enjoying our Delta flight benefits once again.

Last Thursday, John and Brooklyn flew to Long Beach for a 24-hour stint. John's Grandpa was staying with his mom for the week and John thought he'd take advantage of a day off and spend it with his Grandpa.

Brooklyn got to have her "alone" trip with Daddy....Kenna got one back in February, and had the time of her life!

And coming up on Friday,(April 25-May2) our whole family is flying out to Long Beach for the week! So fun! John actually has to work some (bummer!) so he'll only be out for a few days. But, then, my mom is so kind that she will be flying home with me and the kids so I don't have to do it all alone! (Thanks, Delta, again!)

I'm planning on having playdates with all my girlfriends and their kids since all the grandparents work during the day! And then we can love all over the fam at night. Should be a blast.

And for those of you wondering, yes, I still have a job with Delta. The merger won't officially go through until January. Until then, all is well. I have no idea what will happen then, but am grateful that God knows! We are enjoying this blessing immensely and will be thankful for it as long as it lasts!!!

So to my friends in the LBC, see ya next week!

No comments: